Hello – HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!
I have for you a colourful card that practically anyone can make! It is a bit different almost entirely made without any serious supplies!
Ok yes, I used dies, but you don’t really have to – you can cut out your own heart out of a thick cardstock and voila! Stencil ready!
- LAWN FAWN – hearts die set
- Distress Inks – Barn Door, Worn Lipstick, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves and Picked Raspberry
- Smooth white cardstock (neenah solar white)
- Quickie glue pen
- Faber Castel -multiliner (in this case any permanent black marker would do)
- silver sparkly gel pen – or whatever else you prefer really
- WOW embossing powder – silver
- Wink of Stella – clear brush glitter pen
- Distress micro glaze
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day and I hope you will like the video!