I might have mentioned it before but I just love fall… With all it’s colourful leaves, cozy, long evenings… cups of hot coco with marshmallows – I mean who can say not to that?? 😉
I’m not saying summer sucks I love it just as much if not more I love sun! But fall has it’s perks… As you already know I love colours so what could be better for me than all these reds, browns, oranges and yellows all around me…
1. I am also submitting one if these cards for 339 Cute Card Thursday card challenge Awesome Autumn! What a cool blond that is with awesome challenges! Take a look at the link above and see all the wonderful card made by the Design Team!
2. Another challenge is 4CCC no. 212 Fall – Four Crafty Chicks Fall challenge
3. Crafting for all seasons challenge blog Challenge #86 “Colours of Autumn”
4. Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge blog – Autumn Colours
5. Delightful Sketches – All Fall Down
6. Lexis Creations – Autumn Colours
7. Melonheadz Friends – Autumn Colours Challenge
With all that in mind I have created a new fall card projects. There is just one thing different between them I winder if you spot it right away?
Ok that was pretty obvious wasn’t it? 🙂
That extra shine! Oh how I love it! I got that glitter paper the other day in my local craft store and I was meaning to use it but it was my husband who actually suggested I use it as a background here on a fall card after seeing the first one maybe with the plain white background. Thank you Sweetie! I hope you like the effect! 🙂
I came up with an idea for this card when playing around with my distress inks and my new big leaf puncher. I thought that blending some fall colours on a piece of a card stock first and then punching out some leaves will make them more realistic. I think they look very cool!
I love the green in my background, unfortunately I do not know what they call this shade as I bought this one in a package if scraps.
Then I die cut the sentiment “thanks” from Lawn Fawn. I did it 4 times and stick all of them on top each other. Layering it was not easy but with a good adhesive tape it can be done nicely. Then I embossed it with clear embossing powder twice to give it a perfect shine!
I think black sentiment complements every card because it stands out it never darkens the card somehow. It’s very elegant. I think when shiny it adds that extra glamour to the card 😉
Let me know which card you prefer and leave a comment.